Hosted by Department of Public Works at Charnow Park from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00.a.m.
Please select the date you would like to volunteer for Beach Sweep
I, the undersigned, do hereby forever discharge, release, and hold harmless the City of Hollywood and its officers, employees, agents, and sponsors, of and from any and all manner of action, suits, damages, or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to the person or property of the undersigned while in possession or under the supervision of the City of Hollywood. I hereby consent to all rules and regulations established and understand that the volunteer coordinator will have final authority. I understand that failure to abide by the above stated guidelines will result in my immediate dismissal at the event site.
Mailing Address: City of Hollywood, ATTN: Public Works Department, 1600 S. Park Rd., Hollywood, FL 33021
-Scan & Email by Wednesday Prior to Event Date: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring original to event.
1. All volunteers and/or participants must be 8 years of age or older. All minors must be supervised by and adult at all times.
2. No swimming is permitted during cleanup hours.
3. No intoxicating beverages or illegal drugs will be allowed.
4. Persons participating must wear gloves and closed toed shoes.
5. Participants and supervisors are only responsible for the beach
area. No volunteers are allowed to clean the parking lot.
6. Cleaning is not permitted in natural, protected areas or the tree
7. A good pair of sunglasses, hat, and sun block should be considered.
8. Please carpool whenever possible.
9. Avoid all suspected toxic/hazardous substances. (Needles, drug
paraphernalia, hazardous waste, broken glass, etc.)
March 1 to October 31, peaking in June and July!
Under no circumstances is it allowed to disturb, destroy, or handle any part of a sea turtle or its nest. Deceased wildlife must be reported to Beach Sweep staff.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field