Advisory Board Appointment Applications Still Being Accepted
Take an Active Role in Your Community!
The City of Hollywood is still seeking applicants to serve on various Boards and Committees on a voluntary basis. The Office of the City Clerk is currently accepting applications for vacant or expiring positions that exist on the following:
• Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
• African American Advisory Council
• Artwork Selection Committee
• Community Development Advisory Board
• Education Advisory Committee
• Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement District Board
• Employees’ Retirement Plan
• Historic Preservation Board
• Neighborhood Watch Advisory Board
• Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Advisory Board (Youth Positions)
• Planning and Development Board
• Young Circle ArtsPark Advisory Board
To be considered for any appointment, applicants must comply with specific requirements for each board/committee. You can apply online at the City’s website.
All completed interest forms must have a resume attached and be returned to the Office of the City Clerk at Hollywood City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard. For additional information, contact the Office of the City Clerk at 954.921.3211.
Note: Appointment for the Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement District Board will be made in November 2020.