Pay Your Utility Bill
To make paying your bill as convenient as possible, the city offers a number of payment options:
:to either make a quick, one-time payment, or to log into the Customer Portal. If you have not registered yet, please select “Register Now” to enroll your account(s).
Make a Payment:
Step One: click 'Pay Now'
Step Two: Enter your complete utility account number (including the dash) in the "Account Number" box. Type in a valid email address, re-enter that email address to confirm then press the blue "Continue" box.
Step Three: Enter your payment information. Payment methods include MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Debit Card and e-Check. Select the payment method and enter your card or banking information. Once you choose the payment amount and payment method your payment will be submitted and credited to your account during the next business day.
Registering Your Account:Registering your account will allow you to pay your utility bill online, view your bills, your consumption history and your daily consumption graph.
E-Mail Us:Questions about online payments or call a Customer Service Representative at 954.921.3938. Callers may speak to a Customer Service representative during normal business hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (City Hall is closed on Fridays).
If you have
automatic paymentsset up through your banking or financial institution, you will not need to make any changes and your payment will be processed and deducted from your bank account on the due date specified on your utility bill. Please make sure you have the appropriate funds available in your bank account keeping in mind the processing of your payment may be delayed.
- Pay your bill automatically each month by direct debit from your checking account. Download, complete and submit the Direct Debit Enrollment Form and a voided check to: City of Hollywood Utility Billing, P.O. Box 229045, Hollywood, Florida 33022-9045. You can also drop the form off at Customer Service in Room 103, City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, or put it in the night payment drop box next to the Cashiers drive-thru window.
- The City will mail your monthly bill showing the usual billing information, as well as the amount of the payment that will be automatically deducted from your checking account on the payment due date.
- You will have time to review your bill and ask questions before the amount owed is deducted from your checking account. You will have five working days prior to the payment due date - to stop the automatic payment, if necessary.
- The withdrawal from your checking account will appear on your next bank statement.
- Should you have any questions related to enrolling in the City's direct debit payment program, please call 954.921.3938.
NOTE:Please continue to pay your monthly bill as you normally would until you see the words "Amount Due Will Be Bank Drafted" printed on your bill under the total amount due (this takes one to two billing cycles after you enroll).
Pay By Phone
Customers have the option to use the 24-hour Pay-By-Phone interactive voice response (IVR) system. Please call
954.921.3938 and select Option 2. There are no fees to use this convenient payment option. The maximum payment allowed in an individual session using the Pay-By-Phone option is $25,000. Payment methods include MasterCard, VISA, American Express and e-Check. The automated system takes users through step-by-step to pay over the phone. Callers also have the option to speak to a Customer Service representative during normal business hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (City Hall is Closed on Fridays).
Pay by Mail
Please mail the full amount due along with your payment stub to the address indicated below. A courtesy envelope is enclosed with your monthly bill. Make your check or money order payable to the City of Hollywood and write your account number on the check/money order. Do Not Send Cash.
City of Hollywood
Utility Bill Processing Center
P.O. Box 229187
Hollywood, Florida 33022-9187
Pay in Person
City Hall cashiers are available to accept your payment during regular business hours (Monday-Thursday) 7:00am to 5:55pm. CITY HALL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS. Please bring your bill with you.
For your convenience the City accepts drive through payments from 7:00am to 5:55pm (Monday-Thursday), and provides a 24 hour drop box located on the north side of City Hall in the drive-thru lane. All drop box payments must be by check or money order only, and are processed the next business day. All cash and credit card payments must be made in person or via the drive through lane during normal business hours.
You may speak to a Customer Service representative during normal business hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (City Hall is Closed on Fridays).
You may pay your bill in person at the following locations:
Cashiers Office City Hall, Room 103
2600 Hollywood Boulevard
Hours: 7:00am - 5:55pm, (Monday-Thursday)
City Hall 2600 Hollywood Blvd.
North side of building
7:00am - 5:55pm, (Monday-Thursday)
Payment drop box for "after hours" payments are located as follows:
City Hall 2600 Hollywood Blvd.
North side of building,
next to the "drive thru" window.
Payment of your utility bill is due by the date indicated on your bill.